Digital Content Manager
acpi®, (2018 – Present)
- Lead content marketing and social media strategy for portfolio of eight cabinetry brands spanning both B2B and B2C channels.
- Managed and executed all updates and enhancements for nine total WordPress and Wix websites.
- Planed, coordinated, and executed digital assets for all brands across all digital communication channels for new product launches.
- Drove incremental sales growth through innovative marketing tactics such as content marketing, email campaigns, and paid online digital advertising.
- Developed an interactive “selfie station” at the 2019 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) to encourage creation of user generated content by expo attendees when sharing photos of themselves physically engaging with new products launched at the show.
- Partnered with an outside agency to manage a website platform shift with significant content migration for seven cabinetry brands.
- Supported brands include: Medallion Cabinetry, Yorktowne Cabinetry, Design-Craft Cabinets, Schuler Cabinetry, Medallion at Menards, American Cabinetry Collection, MasterCraft Cabinets, Serenade Cabinetry, and acpi corporate.
Social Media Manager and Senior Copywriter, CliqStudios (2016 – 2018)
- Wrote advertising and collateral copy, updated product descriptions and website verbiage.
- Developed content strategy and social publishing calendar.
- Authored original blog content, and associated content for a wide social media footprint including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, and Houzz.
- Performed daily community management, answering general home improvement questions, responding to specific product inquiries, and resolving customer service issues and complaints.
- Tracked and reported organic performance using native platform insights, third-party social media management tools, and Google Analytics. Identified key traits of high engagement posts to produce similar-style content; converted best performing organic posts to paid advertising campaigns.
- Established social listening programs to find and leverage user generated content.
- Nurtured, developed, and deployed influencer marketing campaigns.
- Managed reviews and reputation across multiple consumer reporting websites, responding to positive and negative customer ratings; successfully removed Yelp listings.
- Collaborated across the organization with several cross-functional teams providing copywriting, graphic design, digital marketing, and PPC advertising support for human resources, financing, and dealer channel.
Principal, Majewski Marketing & Media LLC (2011 – present*)
- Consulted on, launched, and managed content strategy, social media, and paid digital advertising campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Meetup.
- Organized networking and education events on behalf of clients, driving foot traffic to their locations, and building brand awareness by positioning clients as main event sponsors.
- Wrote, directed, filmed, and edited short form video content.
- Agency clients include Brave New Workshop, Schuler Shoes, Executive Suites of Minnesota, Lake Superior Brewing, Oceana Resorts, The College of St. Scholastica, AFINIA 3D Printing, Ripley’s Believe-It-Or-Not, Gatlinburg CVB
*Consulting part-time with select clients since 2016.
Marketer / Designer, Thomson Reuters – West Academic Publishing (2009 – 2011)
- Designed collateral, digital visuals and mobile application user experience graphics while adhering to strict Thomson Reuters branding guidelines.
- Designed, coded, and distributed email campaigns, updated micro-site HTML code, developed social media and pay-per-click advertising strategies.
- Developed corporate-wide standards for use of social media, published employee manual, and presented short seminars on proper use of the medium.
- Executed all marketing projects for AttorneyJobs.com (independent entity within TR), writing and designing all communications for social media, print ads, collateral, online & print.
Director of Marketing, Great Lakes Aquarium (2005 – 2008)
- Maximized exposure within a tight budget when planning all media, including sourcing, purchasing and placing all print, broadcast and out-of-home advertising and collateral materials.
- Reduced marketing costs through elimination of under-performing vehicles, maximizing use of in-kind media and developing all creative in-house.
- Facilitated all communication with media by writing and distributing news releases, giving interviews, conducting VIP tours and planning receptions/special events.
- Fostered strategic relationships with key community organizations and formed partnerships with other nonprofit entities to advance the GLA’s educational mission.