Work Experience Highlights
Sr Copywriter & Social Media Manager, CliqStudios
- Authored original blog content, wrote advertising and collateral copy, update website verbiage.
- Engaged with followers and developed content for a wide social footprint.
- Established social listening programs to find and leverage user-generated content.
- Managed reputation across multiple consumer review sites; successfully removed Yelp listings.
- Developed, deployed, and nurtured new influencer marketing campaigns.
- Drove outreach to designer, blogger and editorial community to secure product placement, reviews, and editorial coverage.
- Provided ad-hoc support for human resources, product development, financing, dealer channel.
- Consulted with clients on marketing communications strategies, leveraging digital and traditional channels to accomplish campaign goals.
- Designed print and digital collateral, executed online marketing campaigns, produced video content.
- Managed freelance designers and copywriters; coordinated vendors.
- Agency clients include Brave New Workshop, Schuler Shoes, Executive Suites of Minnesota, Lake Superior Brewing, Oceana Resorts, The College of St. Scholastica, AFINIA 3D Printing, Ripley’s Believe-It-Or-Not, Gatlinburg CVB
Marketer / Designer, Thomson Reuters
- Designed collateral, digital visuals and mobile application user experience graphics while adhering to strict Thomson Reuters branding guidelines.
- Designed, coded, and distributed email campaigns, updated micro-site HTML code, developed social media and pay-per-click advertising strategies.
- Developed corporate-wide standards for use of social media, published employee manual, and presented short seminars on proper use of the medium.
- Executed all marketing projects for AttorneyJobs.com (independent entity within TR), writing and designing all communications for social media, print ads, collateral, online & print.
Director of Marketing, Great Lakes Aquarium
- Maximized exposure within a tight budget when planning all media, including sourcing, purchasing and placing all print, broadcast and out-of-home advertising and collateral materials.
- Reduced marketing costs through elimination of under-performing vehicles, maximizing use of in-kind media and developing all creative in-house.
- Facilitated all communication with media by writing and distributing news releases, giving interviews, conducting VIP tours and planning receptions/special events.
- Fostered strategic relationships with key community organizations and formed partnerships with other nonprofit entities to advance the GLA’s educational mission.